Single page websites have become increasingly popular over the years and for good reason, they work. A single page website is built with all off the necessary content on one page and can be built for multiple purposes. Those typically include product promotion, portfolios, announcements and others that don’t require much content. Single page websites allow for so many benefits, listed below are just a few:
- User Friendly Experience- Visitors will be sure to have a seamless experience, as there are no pages to navigate. They will also have easy access to information they are seeking right away and will have no trouble finding it.
- Simple Navigation- Navigation on a single page website is easy as 1, 2, 3. Since there is only the one page, your visitors can’t get lost. Your visitor will only be a click or a few scrolls away from the information they are seeking.
- Focus on Quality- With a single page website you are able to focus on the overall quality and not quantity. Since there is only one page you able to put all of your creative work into one page. A good quality website will produce better results.
- Easily Informed- Another benefit of a single page website is that the amount of available space makes it easy to get you your point across or to convey information.
- Google Ranking- With a single page site you will having a better chance of ranking higher on google because there is just the single page. This can ultimately lead to more traffic since the ranking applies to the whole site.
If you’re interested in obtaining more information regarding single page websites, call Jelly Websites in Corona, CA at 888-614-6866 or visit our website at www.jellywebsites.com to view our portfolio.
Proudly serving Corona, riverside, Chino, Ontario, Irvine, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Fullerton and all surrounding areas.
Most of us judge a book by its cover, and it’s no different when visiting your homepage. Your homepage is essentially the first impression your visitors get of your business, and you want to make a great first impression, right? There are many aspects that make a great homepage, and it usually comes down to the basics. Read on to learn what it takes to take your homepage from drab to fab.
- Clear Answers- When someone lands on your page it’s generally because they are seeking something of interest or because they’re looking for some sort of assistance. Your homepage must provide clears answers such as, who you are, what you do, and what you can do for them (the visitor) so your visitor knows they’re in the correct place. Most people often scan a page for bulleted items and short paragraphs.
- Clean Design- You may think you have the best design out there with all of those flashy photos and music, but in all reality this is probably just slowing your page down and distracting your visitor from getting the information they are seeking. Make sure to effectively utilize white space, color scheme, and font appropriately.
- Periodic Changes- When a website updates its services or products it can draw visitors back. Some of the best homepages are constantly changing by reflecting on the visitor’s needs, wants or questions.
- Value- You want to entice your visitors to stick around. Provide them with value and share what makes your business different from your competitors. Make sure to use original content and credible information to set yourself apart.
- Call to Action- If you want to encourage your visitor to “dig a little deeper” you must incorporate a CTA (call-to-action). Your CTA should lead your visitors to take the next logical step. For example; “Learn More,” “Free Trial,” or “Buy Now” You may need to have a secondary CTA or try different CTA placements.
For more information regarding custom web design, contact Jelly Websites in Corona, CA at 888-614-6866 or visit our website at www.jellywebsites.com.
Proudly serving Corona, Riverside, Chino, Ontario, Irvine, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Fullerton and all surrounding areas.