Because so much of our time lives is based on the internet, your website is going to be the face of your business. This makes staying up to date with the latest web design trends of the utmost importance in order to put your best foot forward to both your current and potential customers. Don’t worry – making changes to your website doesn’t mean a complete overhaul. In fact, it could mean just making a few changes here and there to improve your image. Because as your business changes, so should your online presence. Still confused if you need to make changes? Here are a few reasons your website is in need of a redesign:
Brand changing. If your businesses services,
products, or purpose have changed over the years, so should your branding. You
site should reflect what your business offers whether you’ve increased or
reduced what you’re offering. Don’t let your website mislead a potential
Outdated website. Like I mentioned above, your website
is your visitor’s first impression of your business. There has been research
that has shown that it only takes about 8 seconds for a person to judge your
site, and if you have a terrible and unsightly design, I guarantee visitors
won’t be returning.
Not mobile-friendly. Now that mobile devices have become increasing popular for everyday use to browse the internet, it’s extremely important that you either have a responsive or separate mobile site. It’s almost impossible to make a website compatible across all devices, but if you have no compatibility it will be a large disadvantage.
If you’d like to improve your website, contact Jelly Websites in Corona, CA at 951-371-9327 or visit www.jellywebsites.com for additional information.
Jelly Websites proudly serves Corona and all surrounding areas.
When entering a full-page website for the first time it can be quite easy for some visitors to get lost while trying to navigate through all of the pages, on the other hand, with a single page website navigating is just as easy as scrolling down, because that’s all it takes. So, what are the benefits of a single-page website?
Encourage action via stories. Single page websites are designed in a way that your experience on the page is more of a journey than a task. Instead of clicking around a full website in search of information your visitor can simply scroll down to find the information they may be seeking. This allows you to entice your visitors towards a certain objective, while creating a more emotional and interactive experience.
Straight to the point. A single-page website only allows so much content, which not only forces you to consider what information is vital but keeps your website from losing your message to your customers. This also allows for the visitor to absorb more information about your company.
Easy navigation. Since scrolling is intuitive, a single-page website allows for a seamless experience. We all know complicated can seem like a maze. Your visitor should be able to find what they’re seeking almost immediately. Also, by limiting the amount of links, you’re able to subliminally guide visitors to the action you want them to take.
Converts to mobile. We all know we are spending more and more time on our phones. And there is only one way to go – down, which makes single-page websites a lot simpler to navigate on a mobile device.
For more information on single-page websites, contact Jelly Websites in Corona, CA at 951-371-9327 or visit our website at www.jellywebsites.com.
Proudly serving Corona and all surrounding areas.
When we are looking to increase business, we create a website. When we want to increase traffic to that website, we improve the site’s design. Because if we blend in, our business won’t stand out. Here are a few simple changes you can make to transform your entire website and bring in more business:
Simple to understand. People don’t typically read through entire websites – it’s get in, find what you are looking for and get out. Make sure the content is easy to understand so that your visitors will be able to find what they’re looking for in a timely manner, so they don’t go looking elsewhere.
Large images. By using large images, you are able to capture your visitor’s attention instantly. Use full screen images with little text (ideally 2-3 words) and make sure the images are interesting, relates to your company and is also beautiful.
Typography. The objective of using larger font is so your visitors don’t have to read as much, while still getting your message across to them. Focus on your message and display them in a big, beautiful font.
Responsive design. Now that most searches are done mobile devices it’s extremely important to make sure that your website can convert to any size screen. A responsive site adapts to the screen of any device your visitors may be using, which will make for a much for user-friendly experience.
Establishing a stunning, memorable website is no easy task, but with a little focus creativity it can be done. Don’t go on being in the shadow of your competition, get a little risky with your design.
For more information contact Jelly Websites at 951-371-9327 or visit our website at www.jellywebsites.com.
Single page website designs, or more fancily known as parallax scrolling websites, have been the go-to design choice for many websites over the past few years. And, why not? The design, whose concept is to put all of the content in a long, single page, makes scrolling and browsing a much more convenient experience.
If you happen to be one of those who’s interested about single page website layouts, but aren’t really sure whether it’s the right choice, here are 5 advantages of the design that should convince you that it is:
- The layout gets a lot done with a little text – People these days prefer to get the gist of everything they read. Most really don’t have time to read through paragraph after paragraph, which makes a one-page website layout better suited to today’s audience. By putting multiple paragraphs all in one page, instead of putting a single paragraph on each page across multiple pages, the layout makes a more lasting and beefier impression. Also, by using horizontal background changes to make the transition from one topic to another easier, readers are almost always assured to have a better time scrolling the site.
- Image galore – It’s no secret that the proper utilization of images and videos are key to keeping audiences interested these days. And, it just happens that the one-page design excels in incorporating plenty of images, which helps keep visitors engaged while browsing through the site.
- Scrolling just makes “sense” – Have you ever wondered why Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and many more websites utilize what they refer to as “infinite scrolling” to keep you on their platforms? Well, there’s a reason for that – it just plain works. Since scrolling is pretty much second nature to today’s audience, using a one-page design to take advantage of that fact is a no-brainer.
- It’s great for mobile users – It’s a well-known fact that to get visitors you have to be where they’re at. And, these days, more and more people are accessing the Internet via their mobile phones and other like devices. It’s true that multiple-page website designs can be optimized to cater to the mobile audience. However, because users no longer have to click around on their screens just to find whatever information they need, one-page layouts simply offer a better and more convenient experience for mobile users; all they have to do is scroll down.
- There’s less to manage and maintain – Lots of people want to have a website, it’s just that they don’t like the idea of having to maintain it all the time. And, while single-page websites still need maintenance, there’s just much less to maintain because it’s just a single page. Such websites are pretty much a one-time investment, requiring very minimal effort to maintain once it’s up.
Regardless of whether you’re thinking of getting a website yourself, or you just want to update your layout, it will definitely be to your benefit to at least consider getting a single page website design.
For more information contact Jelly Websites at 951-371-9327 or visit our website at www.jellywebsite.com.
Jelly Websites is proud to announce the launch of one of our newest websites R & R Landscape. Our talented team of web designers here at Jelly Websites built this seamless website to be fresh and informative without bombarding the viewer’s senses. This beautiful single page website provides the perfect amount of information, while leaving viewers interested in attaining additional information.
We here at Jelly Websites are dedicated to getting to know you so that our team can build websites that reflect your company’s personal style and attracts viewers online. By also adding search engine optimization tags we can also help you gain new customers. Due to our 16 years in website design and development, we have the resources to do all of the hard work of getting you noticed saving your valuable time.
Click here to view R & R Landscape’s full website
If you’re ready to take your company to the next level with a beautiful single page website, contact Jelly Websites in Corona, CA at 951-371-9327 or visit our website at www.jellywebsites.com for additional information.
Proudly serving Corona, Riverside, Chino, Ontario, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Fullerton and all surrounding areas.
Single page websites have become increasingly popular over the years and for good reason, they work. A single page website is built with all off the necessary content on one page and can be built for multiple purposes. Those typically include product promotion, portfolios, announcements and others that don’t require much content. Single page websites allow for so many benefits, listed below are just a few:
- User Friendly Experience- Visitors will be sure to have a seamless experience, as there are no pages to navigate. They will also have easy access to information they are seeking right away and will have no trouble finding it.
- Simple Navigation- Navigation on a single page website is easy as 1, 2, 3. Since there is only the one page, your visitors can’t get lost. Your visitor will only be a click or a few scrolls away from the information they are seeking.
- Focus on Quality- With a single page website you are able to focus on the overall quality and not quantity. Since there is only one page you able to put all of your creative work into one page. A good quality website will produce better results.
- Easily Informed- Another benefit of a single page website is that the amount of available space makes it easy to get you your point across or to convey information.
- Google Ranking- With a single page site you will having a better chance of ranking higher on google because there is just the single page. This can ultimately lead to more traffic since the ranking applies to the whole site.
If you’re interested in obtaining more information regarding single page websites, call Jelly Websites in Corona, CA at 951-371-9327 or visit our website at www.jellywebsites.com to view our portfolio.
Proudly serving Corona, riverside, Chino, Ontario, Irvine, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Fullerton and all surrounding areas.
When it comes to websites, not every single one needs to have several pages to be attractive or interesting. Single page websites can actually be just as effective as any other website out there. A single page site removes clutter from design and allows for you to focus on your main objective. You’re able to incorporate creativity into your single page site, while also making your focus point clear to your visitors.
The following list includes a few key elements a single page website should incorporate:
- Content- Your content should be simple and straight to the point. Your single page sites content should include information about your company, what you do, and how you can benefit your visitor.
- Visual Design- Your visual design is the first thing your visitors lay their eyes on when entering your website. Those visuals include color, fonts, layout and white space. You want to make sure the theme of your site relates well with the colors and the overall topic. Also, don’t forget to utilize your white space.
- Credibility- Your visitors want to know they can trust your company. Be sure to incorporate something on your single page website that proves you are a trustworthy company, such as testimonials from happy customers.
- Navigation- Navigation is what steers your visitors where they need to go, this should be simple because your visitors should only be able to scroll down. Your singles page site should also have very little links, this helps subliminally guide your visitors to an action you want to take.
- Call to Action- Incorporating a call to action is an important key element. You want your website to have a clear objective, and that objective is to get your visitor to take a desired action. That action could range from purchasing an item to obtaining personal information to grow an email list. Also, offering something in return for your visitor’s information can generate more leads.
- Responsive Design- Since most people are using some sort of mobile devices or tablet now a days, you must make sure your website is responsive. A responsive design allows for your website to convert to any size screen, on any device.
There are so many uses for a single page website! If you’re interested in learning more about single page websites, contact Jelly Websites in Corona, CA at 951-371-9327 or visit our website at www.jellywebsites.com for more information.
Proudly serving Corona, Riverside, Chino, Ontario, Anaheim, Irvine, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Fullerton and all surrounding areas.
When entering a full page website for the first time it can be quite easy for some visitors to get lost while trying to navigate through all of the pages, on the other hand, with a single page website navigating is just as easy as scrolling down, because that’s all it takes. So what are the benefits of a single page website?
Uses Storytelling to Encourage Action- Single page websites are designed in a way that your experience on the page is more of a journey than a task. Instead of clicking around a full website in search of information your visitor can simply scroll down to find the information they may be seeking. This allows you to entice your visitors towards a certain objective, while creating a more emotional and interactive experience.
Straight to the Point- With a single page website it only allows so munch content, which forces you to consider what information is vital and what is not. This also allows for the visitor to absorb more information about your company.
Easy Navigation- Since scrolling is intuitive, a single page website allows for a much more seamless experience. Your visitor should be able to find what they’re seeking almost immediately. Also, by limiting the amount of links, you’re able to subliminally guide visitors to the action you want them to take.
Converts to Mobile- There’s only one way to go and that is down, this makes single page websites a lot simpler to navigate on a mobile device since is a responsive website.
If you’re interested in knowing more about single page websites, call Jelly Websites today at 951-371-9327 or visit our website at www.jellywebsites.com.
Proudly serving Corona, Riverside, Chino, Ontario, Anaheim, Irvine, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Fullerton and all surrounding areas.
The board of directors of NEST needed a website to promote their non-profit and community events. Of course we stepped right up because we thought a Jelly Website would be perfect. NEST didn’t have a lot of content but they were growing and wanted the website to grow with them. Due to the seamless additional of links, content and photos their website will grow with them and it won’t look like a “band-aided” template. Check out their great cause at www.supportnest.net
Landing pages are a great way to separate a new or key service you provide in your practice. Dr. Gunn wanted a website page that gave so more than traditional pages but didn’t want a cluttered feel. A Jelly Website was perfect due it’s expanded menu functionality. We matched his brand and packed the website with all the great details about his program – The result is a beautiful, informative website that his patients can easily navigate. Visit his website at www.gethearthealthytoday.com