When trying to expand your business and get in front of a new customer base, you need to sit down and figure out a solid game plan. And in the day and age of online technology, a great place to start is to look at your online presence. Often times, there isn’t anything wrong with the website itself, but the fact that there is nothing driving your customers. So, what do you do to entice more traffic? It just takes a little bit of creativity:
Start a blog. A great way to grab the attention of your customers is by starting a blog, just make sure you keep content fresh and entertaining. Give them information they will not only find useful, but the more creative you are with its presentation, the more response you’ll receive.
Freebies. It is important to have a good reference when expanding your business. But there is one thing that is tough to resist – a free gift. Be sure this information or material you’re giving away is valuable, so people are more apt to talk about it to their friends.
Borrow an audience. People have found success getting their name out there by making cameos on other people’s sites. Approach those that are directly related to what you are doing – people usually appreciate that you admire them that much to ask.
Get your content everywhere. Social networks aren’t just for networking, they’re also an ideal place to post your content. Also, be sure to be generous and share other’s content as well. “You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours” isn’t just a phrase about itches.
For more information on website content, contact Jelly Websites in Corona, CA at 888-614-6686 or visit our website at www.jellywebsites.com.
Proudly serving Corona and all surrounding areas.
We all hit creative blocks once in a while, its completely normal. Even the most creative people hit a stand still now and then. And as agitating as creative blocks are, they are unfortunately a part of the creative process. When you find yourself hitting a creative block, rather than taking a break assuming a spark a brilliance will appear out of thin air, try rebooting your creative thinking. The following tips are here to help get those creative juices of yours flowing again:
- Seek Input- When you feel stuck with your design or a certain idea, try asking for others their opinions. Even if you don’t use your friends or coworkers suggestions, it may spark a new way of thinking, helping you look at your work from a different perspective.
- Exercise or Take a Walk- There have been studies that have shown that regular exercise enhances creativity. If you’re not fond of exercising, even the act of taking a walk can help boost creativity. No matter what sort of exercise you choose it allows for you to access fresh ideas from your subconscious.
- Write or Sketch by Hand- Hitting a creative block doesn’t mean you’ve stopped being creative. Your mind is constantly running, from the moment you wake up, to the moment you fall asleep. It’s just a matter of capturing that great idea. Try keeping a journal on you at all times and write or sketch whatever is on your mind.
- Listen to Music- It’s been proven that music helps boost creativity. No, and not only Mozart. You must listen to music you like, it will put you in what is called “mind-wandering mode”. Mind-wondering is an excellent way of capturing new ideas. Matching music to your mood at the moment is key.
- Rearrange Your Workspace- If your office or workspace is not helpful to your creativity, it may be time to rearrange your surroundings so they stimulate and motivate you to be more productive. Changing up your workspace could be as simple as decorating with new photos, artwork, plants or even favorite quotes. Add anything that inspires you.
Remember we all hit creative blocks, but that doesn’t mean our creativity has ceased to exist. It just means that’s we need to take step back and take a look at our work from a different perspective to ignite fresh ideas. Don’t be afraid to try new things to help refresh your creative visions.
For information regarding web design, contact Jelly Websites in Corona, CA at 888-614-6686 or visit our website at www.jellywebsites.com to learn more about our services.
Proudly serving Corona, Riverside, Chino, Ontario, Anaheim, Irvine, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Fullerton and all surrounding areas.