It’s important your business is identifiable on any search engine, and through applications or other business directories aligned with your product or service.
As the number of things available to search continues to rise, the way your business is found should keep up with the ways people are searching for it. Makes sense, right? Totally!
There are so many ways potential and existing clients may find and interact with your business; the more ways you can enhance your ability to be found, the better!
Seeking to understand how you may enhance your website performance? Here are some tips on how to improve your search engine optimization:
- Keep your business information accurate and consistent across the web
- 47% of potential clients choose the competition if a website is missing a phone number
- Maintain updates on special offers and promotions across platforms
- Make sure everyone can access deals and information
- Monitor your website’s analytics and improve accordingly
- Helps you understand what drives people to your site
- Search your business online to learn relevant keyword associations
- Learn how people are searching for your services and products
When you work with the team at Jelly Websites, we can actively monitor traffic across over 50 local directories and internet-wide search trends to optimize your search engine compatibility. We utilize industry leading strategies to understand your online business presence, monitor its performance, make updates and retain information accuracy as your business expands.
We are a team of people dedicated to helping small businesses grow.
Visit us online at jellwebsites.com or call Jelly Websites at 951.371.9327 to discuss how optimize your business online today!